1. You are not allowed to post any obscene, sexually suggestive, nude, or partially nude photos or Content.
2. You are responsible for any conduct or activity that occurs under your username or account.
It is your responsibility to keep your login credentials secure.
You must not abuse, harass, impersonate, intimidate or threaten other Pablo
You may not use Pablo for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
You are solely responsible for your conduct and any username, profile, text, files,
images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links or any other materials, data or information, ("Content") that you submit, post, publish, or display (“post”) on or through the Pablo service.
7. You must be at least 13 years old to use the Pablo service.
8. International users must comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
9. You may not hack, adapt, or modify any component of the Pablo service or create or change another website, app or other product or service so as to falsely imply association with, or endorsement by, Pablo.
10. You must not access Pablo’s private API by any means other than the Pablo iPhone application itself.
11. You may not scrape, crawl or cache any Content from the Pablo service including but not limited to Content derived from user’s profiles or photos or any other Content posted on the Pablo service.
12. Submission of unwanted comments or messages to any Pablo user is strictly prohibited.
13. Transmission of any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature is strictly prohibited.
14. You must not use the Pablo service in any manner that violates any applicable laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws and other intellectual property laws).
1. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Pablo service for any reason or for no reason, and without notice to you, at any time.
3. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason or for no reason, at any time.
4. We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username that becomes inactive, violates any trademark, copyright or other intellectual property right of any other party, or that may be misleading or confusing to other Pablo users.
6. We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold valid claim or trademark on those usernames.
7. We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user’s activity inside Pablo.
1. Pablo does not claim any ownership rights in the Content that you post on or through the Pablo service. By posting any Content on or through the Pablo service, you hereby grant to Pablo a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, worldwide, limited license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and translate such Content, including without limitation distributing part or all of such Content in any media formats through any media channels, except Content not shared publicly will not be distributed outside the Pablo service. While Pablo may, in its sole discretion, prohibit others from copying, modifying, translating, publishing, broadcasting, transmitting, distributing, performing, displaying, or selling any Content appearing on or through the Pablo Service, Pablo does not guaranty that others may not adhere to such prohibition, and assumes no responsibility to you to enforce any such prohibition, and you expressly agree and acknowledge that Pablo will have no liability to you with respect to any use by others of your Content whether or not prohibited.
2. Some of the Pablo service may be supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that Pablo may place such advertising and promotions on the Pablo service or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
4. The Pablo service contains Content of Pablo (“Pablo Content"). Pablo Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and Pablo owns and retains any and all rights in and to the Pablo Content and the Pablo service. Pablo hereby grants you a limited, revocable, non-sub licensable license to reproduce and display the Pablo Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with your use of the Pablo service in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
5. The Pablo service contains Content of other Pablo users and licensors. Except as otherwise provided by these Terms and Conditions, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any Content appearing on or through the Pablo Services.
6. You consent to Pablo’s performance of any technical functions deemed by Pablo to be necessary to offer the Pablo service, including but not limited to transcoding and/or reformatting Content to allow its use throughout the Pablo service.
8. You will not modify, create derivative works of, decompile, or otherwise attempt to extract source code from us, unless you are expressly permitted to do so under an open source license, or we give you express written permission.